Wednesday 10 April 2013

Bonus Village Voting Update

Magic School is in the lead, but only just! Spooky Village is tailing close behind. This could totally be the commentary on a horse race.
Also, have a mock up of some enemies from the Tundra, cause I've been working on getting that quest done, so you can finally acomplish a little of the mission.
The Yeti with the bare breasts really bugs the biology nerd in me. That's crazy heat loss right there, no Arctic animal would have that going on. I almost took the nipples off the mushroom girls cause they really annoyed me too, then I realized that I was for some reason happy to let them have breasts. Curious.

Thanks a whole bunch to the folks who donated already today! Money from TLL really could make all the difference to us right now, so it's seriously appreciated. And I've been up all night working on the game again so I go sleep now zzz.

7 comments:

  1. Hello, this game looks pretty awesome. But sadly when I try to play it all I get is a black screen and nothing loads... Please help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check the FAQ for a solution to this! This seems to happen to some people with Renpy games, but we've never worked out why!

      Delete
  2. The Dark Master10 April 2013 at 22:06

    Hey Seldom, I need to apologize to you. I messed up on writing with quotes. '"Hey." he said.' is properly written as, '"Hey," he said.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, I think I'm maybe missing a post or message from you somewhere, I'm not sure what you're referring to here?

      Delete
    2. The Dark Master11 April 2013 at 22:14

      I reported a that as a typo a few times, when it was in fact, not a typo. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

      Delete
  3. I don't know if this is a bug, or not. I ran into a highwaywoman and a bandit, two opponents, but there were three people showing. I fended them off, wondering if that was *glitch* or was the third one a noncombatant that would have done something if I had lost?

    And since they are pretty close for votes, maybe make it a spooky magic school?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look up Zana for a very interesting story about a near-yeti-like creature. i used her son's name, Khwit, as a second keyword to narrow the search, but formerly I've used "cryptozoology" too. Both yield some very interesting but irritatingly sketchy pages about one hell of a story. typing sometimes hurts me so i'll have to cut this short.

    relevant parts are she had huge breasts and no waist. the page which listed those characteristics said big breasts and no waist are an adaptation to cold, and had a sketch of her as all covered in hair except for her breasts themselves. also don't forget cetaceans don't have fur; relying on fat for insulation instead.

    every version of the story describes her huge breasts, hair, huge size... one page said she had a huge butt too, which i mention only because i like big butts. ^^;

    ReplyDelete