Wednesday 22 May 2013

Inn-famy

More Inns! Only a couple more to go and we'll have a unique image for every inn in the game. I dunno how much you guys care about this, but I like to think it adds to the atmosphere - When I was a kid, I always hated it in games like "Pirates" where you could travel miles and miles across the game map, and when you got to your far flung destination, it used the exact same graphics as the one you left. It really took the thrill out of travelling and exploring. But, if you disagree with me and don't care about all that, don't worry, next quest bit is almost done too.You'll be navigating the desert landmarks before long. ^_^

6 comments:

  1. Well, Pirates had an awful lot to squeeze into 392 KB.
    Such limitations thankfully no longer apply, so the added flavor and personality is certainly a good move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I totally get *why* they had to do it that way now - the version I had on the xbox had less of an excuse though - but it always bugged me when I was a kid.

      Delete
  2. Hey Seldom, why don you overhaul mutant minx meltdown with pixel art?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice game mr Seldompie, looking good so far the inns. but what about prostitutes in the towns?

    Will you add some street hookers for us to pay and fuck in certain towns. seedy inns and towns cannot miss a few street whores, and of course with corresponding pixel art :)

    It also helps us keep the lust meter down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have another forum that you can advertise this game to, its called: http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/index.php?cache=1

    It's still an active community ... and I feel like I am missing something to say

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Inn-family, especially the one that looks like a chic witch! I do realize the *snow quest* is pretty bare-bones at the moment, but I do like the *love the snow-woman* bit, more so after checking both options.

    When you remember to, please fix the *one-eyed Susie encounter*. Unless I have a lust bomb, running away is the only option right now, as attacking her results in a *return to start* and trying to seduce her without the lust bomb results in a game-breaking error.

    ReplyDelete